Re: Introduction of XHTML ™ 1.0 recommendation in short film

Dear Coralie,

You're right again. I am thankful that always you turn on our path of activity.
So, HTML5 is not still recommendation. Also most web designers are
familiar with CSS.
As you know my main activity is in web graphics and we are in translation SVG.
We will focus our activities on SVG, and then we will work in the
field of other recommendations.

Roauf,
Best regards