Re: Introduction of XHTML ™ 1.0 recommendation in short film

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:26:50 +0100, Roauf Khalil Aqayi
<yoursite2web@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Coralie,
>
> The short film for introducing of http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/ will be
> about 5 minutes.
> Note: This film is for introducing not training.
> I want to know, what are the contents more important in this document?
> Please guide me.

Hello Roauf

To be frank, I don't think there is much value in introducing in 2011 a
spec from 2000 revised in 2002.
The bulk of the attention these days is on the Open Web Platform (which
involves technologies such as HTML5, CSS, SVG, MathML, etc.)

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR