ar mohamed getting-started

Hi Mohamed,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I had to find time to adapt
the template slightly first. Thanks for your offer to translate.

Since this is your first translation of the i18n material, I just need
to get confirmation from you that you have read and agree to
http://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation (note in particular
the section about links).

On the assumption that that is ok, i'm sending you the source text.
Please ensure that the returned translation is in UTF-8 and valid html.
  Your email listed the characters doc twice - I'm assuming that you
meant one line to refer to the language doc instead, so I'm sending that.

Any questions, just ping me.

I'm adding an additional small file containing some extensions to the
boilerplate text. I'd be grateful if you could translate these strings
for me also.

Many thanks,
Richard.

--