Re: [lang] Intention of translation

Hello Jakub

Thanks for this translation. It is now in the translations database:

[[
Translations of “Mobile Web Application Best Practices Cards”
[...]
Internetowe Aplikacje Mobilne - Karty Dobrych Praktyk
Polish translation. Translator: Jakub Kułak.
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=mwabp_fcharts&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR