New language in the Translations DB: Macedonian

[Subject line was Re: Additional Macedonian translations complete]

Dear Bo, dear all,

Thanks for these translations into Macedonian, a language which wasn't in
the Translations DB and that is now.
Please, report to me if there are errors in the following bits:

  македонски јазик (Macedonian)
  Македонски Преводи на W3C Документи (Macedonian Translations of W3C
Documents)

All three translations provided by Bo Arsove are now included in the DB:

[[
Не користете „прилагодени DTD“
Translation of the document: “Don't use “custom DTDs”!”. Translator: Bo
Arsov.
Како да додадете стил на XML
Translation of the document: “How to add style to XML”. Translator: Bo
Arsov.
W3C основни стилови
Translation of the document: “W3C Core Styles”. Translator: Bo Arsov.
]]

cf. <http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/ListLang-mk.html>

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:52:53 +0100, Bo Arsov <boarsov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Translators
> I have completed the translation into Macedonian of the following
> document(s):
>
> ORIGINALS
> http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/
> http://www.w3.org/Style/styling-XML
[...]
> TRANSLATIONS
> http://macedonia-travels.com/w3c/stylesheets/core/
> http://macedonia-travels.com/w3c/Style/styling-xml/
[...]
> On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Bo Arsov <boarsov@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Coralie/Bert,
>>
>> I have completed a few more Macedonian translations
>>
>> Original: http://www.w3.org/Style/customdtd.html
>> Translated:  http://macedonia-travels.com/w3c/Style/customdtd/
[...]

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR