Completed translation of OWL 2 New Features and Rationale in Korean

From: 이명진 <xml@yonsei.ac.kr>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:01:37 +0900
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Korean of the following document(s):

[English title and URI of the source document]
OWL 2 Web Ontology Language New Features and Rationale, http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/REC-owl2-new-features-20091027/

[Korean title and URI of my translation]
OWL 2 웹 온톨로지 언어의 새로운 특성과 원리, http://www.semantics.kr/w3.org/TR/REC-owl2-new-features-20091027_kr.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)
I confirm that the links within my translation is valid and I have endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS.

from. Dr. Myungjin Lee
Blog http://www.semantics.kr/
Twitter http://www.twitter.com/MyungjinLee
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mjinlee