[Thai] Completed translation

From: Alisa <babieintown@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 13:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, laurent@w3.org
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into [language] of the
following document(s):

[Amaya Home Page, http://www.w3.org/Amaya/]
[หน้าหลัก Amaya, http://www.thaiamaya.com/]

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C
Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are
in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my
translation(s) are valid and I have endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS
(validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).