Re: Request translation to thai

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 14:22:00 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, Alisa <babieintown@yahoo.com>, "Laurent Carcone" <laurent@w3.org>

Hello Alisa

You've selected a document that is not of the type we link in the
Translations DB.

I have copied my colleague Laurent Carcone, developer of Amaya, so that
he's aware of your intention.

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR