Re: Strange response when posting to the mailing list?!

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:23:08 -0400
To: w3c-translators@w3.org, "Matthew Jon" <matthewjon75@yahoo.com>

Hi Matthew, all,

You should contact me for this sort of matters. I'm replying to the whole
list for the sake of information.

That is an automated reply from an e-mail address that is subscribed to
the translators mailing list (and has been since September 3).

I will sort this out.

Best,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR