Re: WCAG 2.0 authorised translation in Arab, LTO submission of intent

From: <Mohamed.Jemni@fst.rnu.tn>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:12:31 +0200
To: Najib Tounsi <ntounsi@emi.ac.ma>
Cc: <w3c-translators@w3.org>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Klaus Birkenbihl <Klaus@w3.org>, Offices <w3c-office-pr@w3.org>, Mohamed Jemni <Mohamed.jemni@fst.rnu.tn>
Dear Dr. Najib,
Thank you very much for your email and for your good willing to
collaborate.
We welcome any comment/suggestion toward improving the Arabic WCAG2.0
authorised translation.
Would you please visit the current version at www.utic.rnu.tn/wcag2.0 and
send me your comments. We will be more than pleasant to add the W3C Office
in Morrocco to the stakeholders list of this project.
All the best,
Mohamed JEMNI.
--------
Prof. Mohamed JEMNI