Re: WCAG 2.0 authorised translation in Arab, LTO submission of intent

Dear Dr. Najib,
Thank you very much for your email and for your good willing to
collaborate.
We welcome any comment/suggestion toward improving the Arabic WCAG2.0
authorised translation.
Would you please visit the current version at www.utic.rnu.tn/wcag2.0 and
send me your comments. We will be more than pleasant to add the W3C Office
in Morrocco to the stakeholders list of this project.
All the best,
Mohamed JEMNI.
--------
Prof. Mohamed JEMNI