Re: WCAG 2.0 authorised translation in Finnish, LTO submission of intent

Dear Coralie, all,

Thank you very much!

We are now finalising the draft translation [1] and preparing for the
review process on our side.

We expect that we are able to formally announce the candidate authorised
translation quite soon, in order to ask the W3C to initiate the review
process.

Best regards,

--Ossi

[1] http://www.w3c.tut.fi/translations/tr/2010/CAT-WCAG20-20100818/