Re: Re[2]: ITALIAN Completed translation

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:03:16 +0200
To: "w3c-translators@w3.org" <w3c-translators@w3.org>, "Dmitry Y. Krasnikov" <dk-resume@yandex.ru>
On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 07:41:04 +0200, Dmitry Y. Krasnikov
<dk-resume@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Dear Translators
>

> I have completed the translation into ITALIAN of the following
> document(s):
>

> А он, это... Упорный... или упоротый - 5-й раз пытается пропихнуть этот
> текст...
> :) Может на этот раз нормально перевел?
>

> ps: to other non-russian speaking auditory - plz don't mention my
> message, it's
> just a little joke. as for translation - i have no knowledge in italian
> :)

Hello Dmitry, all,

I used an online translation service to get a rough idea of the joke.

I'll assume this is intended as good humour but I note it can be taken
personally. I'd like to remind the community members that any form of
verbal bullying is not welcome on the list.

Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/