Re: Croatian Completed translation

Hi Matthew, all,

As a reminder, links from the documents themselves are at the discretion
of the authors (not for specs and notes, obviously), who may agree or not.

I advise you contact the maintainer of the pages.

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR