Re: R: ITALIAN Completed translation

Dear Chris, Roberto,

Thanks for the translation, Chris, and thanks for the feedback, Roberto.

In light of feedback, I'll hold on processing the Italian translation of
"Don't Use "Custom DTDs"!" for inclusion to the database.
Chris, let us know if you resubmit again, preferably by keeping the thread.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR