Re: [ru] Completed translation

Hello Taras

Thanks a lot. The translation is now included in the Translations database:

[[
Translations of “XML Base (Second Edition)”
[...]
XML Base (второе издание)
Russian translation. Translator: Тарас Склепко (Taras Sklepko).
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=xmlbase&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

On Sat, 01 May 2010 11:50:30 +0200, Taras Sklepko
<taras.sklepko@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Coralie and translators.
>
> I already revised this translation according to feedback's.

[...]

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR