Re: ITALIAN Completed translation

Hi Chris

Thanks for this translation. Our team at the W3C Office in Italy reviewed
it and indicated that it can be considered valid, a better Italian would
be possible, but it is acceptable as is.

We'll include it in the DB in the coming days.

A comment on the markup, however. The validator finds 9 errors:
cf.
<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Freverse-mortgage-calculator.org%2Ftips.htm&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0>

If the markup could be corrected, that would be a plus.

Thanks in advance.
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR