Re: Completed two translations into Farsi (Persian)

Two more translations complete.

Translation: http://farsibuddy.com/w3c/stylesheets/core/
ORIGINAL: http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/

Translation: http://farsibuddy.com/w3c/style/history/
ORIGINAL: http://www.w3.org/Style/History/

I have placed disclaimers.
I have linked to originals.
I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual
Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose,
(1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
is
a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. I confirm that the
links within my translation are valid and I have endeavoured to provide
valid
markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).