Croatian Completed translation

From: Matthew Jon <matthewjon75@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 05:14:58 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators
I have completed
the translation into Croatian of the following document(s):

http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/indent
http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/menus
http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/figures

http://www.accountzen.com/007/indent.html
http://www.accountzen.com/007/figures.html
http://www.accountzen.com/007/menus.html

I confirm that, in
compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose,
(1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original
English document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and
(3) are in the target language.)
I confirm that the
links within my translation(s) are valid and I have endeavoured to provide
valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).