Re: Can't I post any temporary, working or partial translations to IG Wiki placed inside w3c.org?

Hello

I'll send a reply as soon as I've been able to do some internal
discussions first.

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR