Re: Korean translation complete

The following document:

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

has been translated to Vietnamese. The translation can be found at:

http://www.asiatranslate.org/w3/amaya-ko/

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual
Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose,
(1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
is
a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. I confirm that the
links within my translation are valid and I have endeavoured to provide
valid
markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).