Re: Request for translation into Macedonian

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:39:58 +0100
To: "Bo Arsov" <boarsov@gmail.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: "Bert Bos" <bert@w3.org>
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:52:36 +0100, Bo Arsov <boarsov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello translators,
>
> I would like to volunteer to translate the following document into
> Macedonian
>
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
>
> I confirm that I have searched the Translations database
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search) and the
> mailing-list archives
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/).
> that the translation does not exist. I would like to proceed with your
> approval.
>
> Regards,
> Bo

Hello Bo

You are welcome to proceed with this translation, but, please, note that
this document is not material for the Translations database.

I have copied my colleague Bert Bos who maintains the CSS web page you
have selected. Please, make sure to cc: him when you write back to
w3c-translators@w3.org to announce the URI of your translation.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/