Re: Korean Intent for translation

Dear Brian

Welcome on the list and thanks for writing.

You're welcome to proceed with both documents you've selected. However,
please, note that none of them are material for the Translations DB (in
which we feature W3C Recommendations and Group Notes, as well as
tutorials, articles and FAQs).

Linking to your translations will be at the discretion of the
owners/mainteners of the documents, namely Laurent Carcone for Amaya, and
Bert Bos for Style (I have added them in the CC: list). Please, make sure
to include them in the distribution list, when you notify w3c-translators
with links to your translations.

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR