Re: [Thai] Completed Translation

Hello Coralie,

Thank you for your clarification. I intend to join this translator group
since I found there is few pages be translated into Thai.

Let me introduce myself, I am the translator of wordpress (thai verion) and
maintainer of http://th.wordpress.org. Anyway wordpress didn't update as
much as I think, so I still have free time to translate other job.

Please advise me in my next translation or any recommendation from other
translators is appreciated.

Thanks,
kazama