RE: I want to volunteer to translate into Arabic RDF documents

Hi, I can't say whether or not you should go ahead with the translation;
I'm just a list member and can only point you to additional information about w3c translations if you don't already know it all.

(It's my understanding that if you wish to translate you should first read the information at:

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/

You may have already done so; in any case
It's very important also to read the intellectual property faq:
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620

The copyright notice should always be left intact in English.

You can also verify which documents have already been translated at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Lists/ListLang-ar.html
There have not been that many translated into Arabic and there are not that many translators of Arabic)

I do believe that you have to specify the location of the document you plan to translate.

I assume you mean the rdf primer at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-primer-20040210/ .  Is that right?

(I'm sure someone official will reply soon; sorry I could not be of more help.)

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar@hotmail.com