Farsi translation of Cascading Style Sheets complete

Translation: http://www.farsibuddy.com/w3c/style/css/

Original: http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Overview.html

I have placed disclaimer.
I have linked to original.
I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual
Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation in which I disclose,
(1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
is
a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. I confirm that the
links within my translation are valid and I have endeavoured to provide
valid
markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/History/
>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning