Re: CSS Validator Arabic Translation Approval

Hello Marcis Gasuns

Thanks for writing, and thanks for volunteering.

If you've downloaded the kit, then you're good to go!
Thanks a lot.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR