Re: More Completed translations into Vietnamese

Hello Brian

Thanks for the translations. Only one is material for the DB and we've
added it:

[[
Translations of “CSS & XSL”
[...]
CSS & XSL
Vietnamese translation. Translator: Brian Kim.
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=CSS-vs-XSL&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR