Re: Russian Transtation of "Chapter 2 CSS"

Dear Alexandr, Dmitry, all

Since there is already an existing translation of the document "Chapter 2
CSS" (intention announced 6 May 2009 cf.
<http://www.w3.org/mid/345862613.20090506104834@yandex.ru>, completion
announced 12 Nov. 2009 cf.
<http://www.w3.org/mid/184964045.20091112141700@intermost.ru>) that
predates Alexandr's notification of translation of 24 Nov. 2009 cf.
<http://www.w3.org/mid/e47ad6d40911241306p6a9eb5d3pf528136959c157f4@mail.gmail.com>,
and since there isn't agreement on the quality of the most recent
translation although Bert was ready to link to both translations, I
strongly suggest Alexandr to not work on fixing the wording and quality of
his translation.

Alexandr, I hope you can find another document to translate that hasn't
already been translated. You could use the search tool of the Translations
DB (http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/TranslationSearch.html). All
the documents in the DB are useful, but my preference are in the
categories "Tutorials, FAQs". You can select them an see whether they
exist in Russian and Belarussian, or not.

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:56:09 +0100, Александр Шарилов
<shadefirst@gmail.com> wrote:

> 30 ноября 2009 г. 19:20 пользователь Красников Дмитрий
> <dk-resume@yandex.ru>написал:
>
>> I'm disagree with quality of this translation. no offence. it's russian
>> language but it' has very poor quality.

[...]

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR