Re: Russian Transtation of "Chapter 2 CSS"

30 ноября 2009 г. 17:42 пользователь Bert Bos <bert@w3.org> написал:

> Dmitry Y. Krasnikov wrote:
> > Alexandr Sharilov wrote:
> > >
> > > Here (http://1c-bible.ru/Style/LieBos2e/enter.htm) is my russian
> > > translation of article "Chapter 2 CSS"
> > > (http://www.w3.org/Style/LieBos2e/enter/)
> >
> > this already have been done a while ago - see my message from
> > 12.11.09. http://dmitry-krasnikov.ru/w3c/LieBos2e.html
>
> I've added a link to Dmitry's translation, but I can add a second one.
>
> (I don't read Russian, I don't know which one is best...)
>
> But Alexandr's translation has some errors in the mark-up that need to
> be fixed first. They are due, it seems, to an added SCRIPT element. See
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http:
> %2F%2F1c-bible.ru%2FStyle%2FLieBos2e%2Fenter.htm
>
> It also has some broken images: 10.png, 12.png, 1.png, anatomy-decl.png,
> anatomy-diag.png

I removed the mistakes that may be corrected. Images displayed correctly. Those
errors are caused because of the script at the end of the page, fix is not
possible because the code added by hosting without the consent of the owner
of the site. I hope it will not be the reason not to use the translation.

Thank's for attention.
Alexandr Sharilov,
http://1c-bible.ru