Translation "Accessibility Features of CSS" into russian

From: Михаил Шестаков <mike.shestakov@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:29:50 +0300
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
I have already translated this document into russian, you can check it here:
http://www.akvi.ru/CSS-access.html

I have been working on different projects for the Web for a couple of
years and I have pretty good understanding of this document.
This is not a word by word machine-like translation, but it's rather
good readable and understandable text, checked syntactically and
logically.
I'm quite proud of the job I've done:)

Please send me some info I should put into my translation (like "this
is not original/official document" and stuff) and I think it is also a
good idea to put a link somewhere on w3.org so other people can find
it.

Thank you a lot!

--
Михаил Шестаков