Re: Hindi translation completed of Amaya

Hello Bhavatmaj

Thank you for this.
These translations are not material for the translation database.

I have added Irene Vatton in the distribution list to notify her of the
availability of the translations.

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR