[Hindi] Intention of translation [WebCGM 2.0]

From: Ajeet Khurana <kits_ajeet@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:09:15 +0000
To: <w3c-translators@w3.org>

Dear Translators

I confirm that I have
searched the Translations database (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/#search)

Unless there are objections
within the next few days, I will proceed with the translation into [Hindi]
of the following document(s):

WebCGM 2.0http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-webcgm20-20070130/

In compliance with the W3C
Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate),
I will be required to place a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in
which I will disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English
document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and
(3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.). I will also make sure the
links within my translation(s) are valid and will endeavour to provide valid
markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

I will notify this list
with links to my translation(s) when complete.
Ajeet Khurana
---http://www.traceskip.com
 News, views and inimitable perspectives  On MSN India, you get an all-round view of things that matter.
http://in.msn.com