Re: Translation to French Completed

Hi Steve

Thank you for this translation. Please see below, I have several comments.

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 02:47:27 +0200, Steve Wilson <sbwinf@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:

> Dear Translators
>
> I have completed the translation into French of the following document:
>
> The SML XLink Reference Scheme
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-sml-xlink-ref-scheme-20090630/
>

> Translation:
> http://www.5topworkfromhome.com/FrenchTranslation.html

I read French since it's my mother tongue and the quality of your
translation can be improved. After a cursory glance, I spotted mistakes in
addition to awkward and unclear phrasing.
Would you like to refine your translation?

> I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ
> (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
> placed a prominent disclaimer in my translations in which I disclose, (1)
> the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
> document
> is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original
> English
> document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and
> (3)
> are in the target language.)

I don't see that prominent disclaimer.
Thanks in advance for adding it.

Also, could you, please, update the following bit: <body lang="en-US">
It needs to be replaced. This will help you to achieve this:
   http://www.w3.org/TR/i18n-html-tech-lang/#ri20040429.094630704

Thanks a lot in advance.

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/