Complete translation

From: Taras Sklepko <taras.sklepko@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:47:58 +0300
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Dear Translators

I have completed the translation into Ukrainian of the following
document(s):

http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml11-20060816/
http://reginform.net/TR/2006/REC-xml11-20060816/

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1)
the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document
is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English
document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3)
are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
http://validator.w3.org/).