Von: w3c-translators-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-translators-request@w3.org]
Im Auftrag von Axel Friedrich
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. August 2009 11:15
An: Bert Bos
Cc: Richard Ishida; w3c-translators@w3.org
Betreff: Re: finished hebrew translation of web stylesheets homepage

Thanks Bert for that advice with the remote .css file includes. I already
changed the CSS by myself but switched back to your styles now and linked
them directly from w3.org. That's much better, so you can change anytime the
look of the translation if you like. I will keep the problems today in mind
for the upcoming arabic pages, done by an egypt friend of mine.

Regards, Axel