Re: The Danish Translations are complete

Hello Magnus,

On Wednesday 12 August 2009, magnus hansen wrote:
> Hi there Coralie and hi to everyone else within the w3c translator
> community,
>
> this is just to announce that all 3 Danish translations are complete.

I've added links to them from the original documents, but can you still
fix the following minor errors?

> The Danish translation of http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ can be found
> at: http://www.x-web.org/w3c/css/

The page starts with <html lang=en> but it is in Danish, not English.
Can you replace the lang=en with lang=da?

> The Danish translation of http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning can be
> found at
> http://www.x-web.org/w3c/css/learning/

This one has <html lang=dk> but dk is a country code, not a language
code. :-) Can you replace dk with da?

> The Danish translation of http://www.w3.org/Style/ can be found at:
> http://www.x-web.org/w3c/style/

This still has the <html lang=en> at the top.

Thanks for your work!

Bert