Re: Completion of Translation

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 01:48:01 +0200, Алексей Сундуков
<public-mail@alekciy.ru> wrote:

> "The page you are looking is not here.."
> You spam bot?

The problem is with the HTML e-mail that Phil sent.

If you look at the URI contained in the <a> element, you will see that it
finishes with the letter "i" after the .html extension. However the text
for the link is correct. Unfortunately, if you click on the text you'll
end up asking your browser to look for the document which extension is
.htmli, and that doesn't exist.

Coralie

> 2009/7/30 Phil Fogliani <specialp861@yahoo.com>:
>> Dear Translators:
>> :
>> I have completed the translation into Russian of the following document:
>>
>> WebCGM 1.0 Second Release
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-WebCGM-20011217/
>>
>> translated into Russian at:
>>
>> http://treatbedbugs.net/webcgm.html
[...]

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR