Completion of Translation

From: Phil Fogliani <specialp861@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:18:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: coralie@w3.org

Dear Translators:

:
I have completed the translation into Russian of the following document:

WebCGM 1.0 Second Release
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-WebCGM-20011217/

translated into Russian at:

http://treatbedbugs.net/webcgm.html

I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official. (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)

I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have endeavoured to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at http://validator.w3.org/).

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Phil Fogliani