Candidate Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.0 into German

From: Iris Cornelssen <iris.cornelssen@aktion-mensch.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:28:45 +0200
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
CC: Christian Schmitz <christian.schmitz@aktion-mensch.de>, Christian Scheifl <christian.scheifl@aktion-mensch.de>, Tomas Caspers <tomas@tomascaspers.de>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Dear all,

on behalf of Aktion Mensch as LTO and the stakeholders who participated
in the process, we are happy to officially inform W3C that the Candidate
Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.0 into German has been published at:

<http://wcag2.0-blog.de/2009-07-28/>

This document has been reviewed by the stakeholders (see
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2009AprJun/0175.html>
or <http://www.einfach-fuer-alle.de/blog/id/2507/> for an up-to-date
list). During this processs, we followed the »Policy for Authorized W3C
Translations« and we now suggest that W3C announces the public review
period as per §4. of the Policy for Authorized W3C Translations
<http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy>.

Since we are in the middle of the summer holidays in Germany, Austria
and Switzerland (extending well into September, depending on state or
canton), we'd like to ask you to extend the 30-day period for public
comments

We would greatly appreciate it if you would inform us of the official
start of this review period and of the publicly archived mailing list
that will be opened.

Thank you all in advance,

Iris Cornelssen
Teamleiterin Internet