Re: Translation of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0

[- wai-site-comments@w3.org, + w3t-wai@w3.org ]

Hello Kangchan

I was looking back at the e-mail I sent that awaited a reply and decided
to re-check the document and was glad to find that the broken links have
been fixed in the meantime. The disclaimer seems present, although it
doesn't clearly state that the translation may contain errors from the
translation. If you have ways to have this fixed, that would be perfect.

The translation has been added to the database:

[[
Translations of “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0”
[...]
웹 콘텐츠 접근성 지침 2.0
Korean translation. Translator: 박영식 (Youngshik Park).
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=WCAG20&note=none&tut=none&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:30:35 +0100, 이강찬 <chan@etri.re.kr> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> Here is the Korean translation of WCAG 2.0, and translator is Youngshik
> Park.
>
> http://archi.ssu.ac.kr/WCAG20/
>

> This page was reviewed by W3C Korea Office on 10th March, and it is need
>
> to identify the relationship with request on Korea Authorized
> translation of WCAG 2.0
>
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-translators/2009JanMar/0077.html)
>

> For the archive, it is also copied to W3C Korea Office Web site,
>
> http://www.w3c.or.kr/Translation/WCAG20/.
>

> Sincerely thanks to Mr. Park for his efforts on the translation.
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Kangchan
>

> -----
> Kangchan Lee, Ph.D.
> ETRI, Protocol Engineering Center
> 138 Gajeongno, Yusong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-700, South Korea
> Voice : +82-42-860-6659, FAX : +82-42-861-5404
> E-mail : chan@etri.re.kr <mailto:chan@etri.re.kr> , chan@w3.org
> <mailto:chan@w3.org>

Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/