AW: AW: AW: Translation into German http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee

Hello Coralie,

we have the translation from  http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee    finished and
you can see the result here:  http://www.w3-translations.de/Berners-Lee/index.html

In future we want translate step for step other sides from the persons and history
from w3-Organisation .... like http://www.w3.org/People and the following pages.

Please link the GERMAN-Button one time from     http://www.w3.org/People to http://www.w3-translations.de
and the other one from http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee to http://www.w3-translations.de/Berners-Lee/index.html

Target language is always German Language.

King regards

Mario

Hello Mario

As I said before, you are welcome to translate the page, however, there is no place for it in the Translations Database.
I just wanted to let you know, so that your expectations are not to see your translation added to the Translations database.

I hope I have clarified the initial intent of my message.

Coralie