Re: Intent of Translation

Hi Phil

Your translation can begin at the very top of the document, not at
"Abstract".

However, make sure that you place a prominent disclaimer in which you
disclose, (1) the title of and link to the original English document, (2)
that your document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that
the original English document on the W3C website is the one that is
official. (Items (2) and (3) must be in the target language.)

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR