Re: Japanese Authorized Translation of WCAG 2.0

Hello,

We welcome the intention of INSTAC to become the Lead Translation
Organization (LTO) for an Authorized W3C Translation of the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 into Japanese. We have recorded this
notification of intent on the WCAG 2.0 Translations page:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/translations>

To complete step #1 of the Policy for Authorized W3C Translations, the
LTO must identify relevant stakeholders who agree to participate in the
translation process:
  - <http://www.w3.org/2005/02/TranslationPolicy>

We look forward to this translation and thank you for your contribution.

Regards,
   Shadi