Re: translation request: italian

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 14:39:11 +0100, Axel Friedrich
<axelfr74@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Dear Coralie,
>
> out of interest and because I got a great connection to a group of
> professionell translators recently (all native speaking people) I want
> to ask if there is a need for a translation of the documents mentioned
> in my last mail into the following languages: portuguese, french,
> swedish, finnish and chinese. I cant say exactly what languages can be
> handled in the next time, I will have to ask my translation friends
> first if there is a free contingent in near future for me. But, lets
> suppose it s OK to do these translations, I will let you know if / when
> the jobs can be done as soon as possible.

We welcome all translations, Axel, provided they don't exist already and
people are not yet working on them yet.
Make sure you check, and announce the start of work on this list.

Thanks!

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR