Re: translation request: italian

Dear Coralie,

out of interest and because I got a great connection to a group of
professionell translators recently (all native speaking people) I want
to ask if there is a need for a translation of the documents mentioned
in my last mail into the following languages: portuguese, french,
swedish, finnish and chinese. I cant say exactly what languages can be
handled in the next time, I will have to ask my translation friends
first if there is a free contingent in near future for me. But, lets
suppose it s OK to do these translations, I will let you know if / when
the jobs can be done as soon as possible.

Regards, Axel