Re: translation request: italian

Dear Coralie,

thanks for this information. So this is the announce of the start of the
mentioned translations into portuguese, french, swedish, finnish and
chinese. I searched the archives and in last months was no attempt to do
this translations and in the documents I found no links to translations
already done. So I'm expecting it is ok if we start now...

Regards, Axel

>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/
>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/learning
>>> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Buttons/