Re: http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/members.php3 - Italian,Greek and French

Hello Ivan

I apologize for the delay, other things keep me away from monitoring the
translators list at the moment.

You are welcome to proceed. I'm not aware of intention to translate that
doc in these languages, and to the best of our knowledge, there are not
already translated.

Thanks!
Coralie

On Fri, 15 May 2009 22:17:13 +0200, devadviser@gmail.com
<devadviser@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Coralie
> Please let me know when you read this thread.
> I will provide Italian,Greek, French and Azerbaijani translation for this
> document.
> I am checking also the missing translations for the rest of the languages
> and I will provide translations where missing in order to complete the
> section.
>
> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 10:11 PM, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org> wrote:
>
>>  Hi Ivan,
>>

>> Coralie coordinates translations of pages on the w3c site that do not
>> start
>> with http://www.w3.org/International/...  (those that do start with that
>> relate to the Internationalization Activity, a part of the W3C that I
>> oversee).  This is the case for the article you were talking about:
>> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/members.php3
[...]

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR