Re: Simplified Chinese Translation of W3C Core Styles accomplished

Dear Samuel

Thanks for your work. One of your translation is now in the database:

[[
Translations of “Don't use “custom DTDs”!”
[...]
不要使用"自订文件类型定义" (custom DTDs)!
Chinese, Simplified translation. Translator: 種參 (Samuel Chong).
[...]
]]

cf.
<http://www.w3.org/2005/11/Translations/Query?lang=any&translator=any&date=any&docSelection=choose&rec=none&note=none&tut=customdtd&wai=none&i18n=none&qa=none&misc=none&sorting=byTechnology&output=FullHTML&submit=Submit>

--
Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR