Re: Translations voting system

Hello

This is entirely different from a system that allows for votes on the
quality of a given translation.

In case of translations of Recommendations and group notes, one of the
first sections available is an abstract that gives an overview of the
document.

In case of other documents, some do and some don't provide an abstract. It
is not the translators' duties to create and add a short description of
the content. Other than adding a disclaimer, we do not expect the
translators to add content.

Coralie