De: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Para: Fernando Gutiérrez <ferguweb2004@yahoo.es>
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org
Enviado: martes, 4 de noviembre, 2008 8:13:59
Asunto: Re: Translations voting system

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 18:48:10 +0200, Fernando Gutiérrez <ferguweb2004@yahoo.es> wrote:

> Dear Coralie and all,
>
> May I suggest that W3C translations can have a kind of voting system? Registered translators could vote for the translations in our target language
> That would prevent readers about what they can expect of a specific translation.
>
>  Best regards,
>  ____________________________
>  Fernando Gutiérrez Ferrerías
>  Coordinator of SIDAR's Translators Group
>  ferguweb@sidar.org
>  http://www.sidar.org

Dear Fernando

The voting system in question can not be easily implemented at the current time.
But I find the idea appealing. If we have ways to make the translations system better, this will be considered as well.

--Coralie Mercier      W3C Communications Team      mailto:coralie@w3.org
ERCIM/W3C - N112 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06560 Sophia Antipolis - FR
T:+33(0)492387590 F:+33(0)492387822  http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/